We value your privacy
Choose Radio uses technology such as cookies on site to personalise content and ads, provide social media features, and analyze traffic to provide the best experience possible. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.
1.How many people, including you, in your organisation use MediaStar?
3.What do you use MediaStar for? (Tick all applicable)Planning a Radio campaignJNLR analysis (reach, share, AQH etc)Profiling radio stations against target demographicsSponsorship analysisPromotion analysisTop programme analysis
4.How does MediaStar compare to other media planning/research programmes you use?More user-friendlyEqually user-friendlyLess user-friendly
5.Would you be interested in MediaStar training?Yes , if yes go to next questionNo, if no, please go skip to question 10
6. How would you like to see the training delivered?Tutorials with MediaStar expert(2 hour duration over a number of weeks)Online tutorials
7. When would best suit you to attend/participate in the training?During working hoursEvening timeWeekends
8. Training will be supported with online materials and videos. How important is this to you?Very ImportantImportantNot important at all
9. How important is an industry recognised qualification to you at the end of the training?Very ImportantImportantNot important at all
10. What currency do you/your clients work to for radio?Daily reachWeekly reachMkt shareAQH
11. Can you identify any client requirements that MediaStar is unable to provide but would help considerably if included?
12. How do you currently train your staff on Radio?
13. As we are currently in the development stages in relation to the Training Programme, your overall view on this training is important to us. Please add additional comments that you feel would enhance such a training programme
ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS?
To complete the survey, you will be in with a chance to win a €100 Brown Thomas voucher with thanks to Learning Waves, the Independent Radio Industry’s exclusive training network